Alexa Hop – Follow Me Friday 7/29-8/4!
Welcome to our Alexa Hop on Follow Me Friday!
What is Alexa?
Alexa is a rating system for Blogs – the lower the better! Why does it matter? Well companies look at this number and will want to give their marketing dollars to the blogs that have the best ratings. When I say marketing dollars, I’m talking about prizes for giveaways, that type of thing.
So this Alexa hop is not only for bloggers but also for fans. Fans should be very interested in this too because if they can help lower their favorite blog site’s Alexa score. Then they are actually helping to get great prizes for giveaways! YAY, for prizes!!!
Blog Hop Rules
1. If you don’t already have it, download the Alexa toolbar.
2. Add your blog name & URL to the linky list below.
3. Follow the Hosts on Google Friend Connect (GFC may only work from the ‘Home’ page, including mine, so join up from there if need be.) and then leave a comment on this post so we know who to follow! This is an important step!
4. Follow as many blogs on the linky that you can (be sure to leave a comment on their blog letting them know you stopped by from the Alexa hop so they can come follow you back! And if you’re a fan, let them know that you’re a new fan.)
5. If you haven’t done an Alexa review on my blog yet, I’d love for you to write one! Look for my Alexa Review button on the right hand side of my page. Or look for rating stars in your Alexa toolbar. Click on the stars, then you will see a gold button for “Write a Review.” Leave me a comment that you reviewed my page and I will return the favor!
Would love it if you posted our button to spread the word: