The last couple of times that I’ve flown anywhere, I’ve chosen to park offsite from the airport parking. I wasn’t sure about parking offsite. Flying is stressful enough for us so having to worry about making a shuttle, getting there on time, whatever the extra worries might be, just didn’t seem like it was worth the extra trouble. But then I tried parking off site and all of those worries were set aside. I didn’t have to worry at all.
I do not have Parking Spot near my local airport but I really wish I did. Parking spot is available near most of the larger airports. They are a nation chain with 34 facilities at over 22 airports. Check out all of the amenities that you get with Parking Spot:
The Parking Spot delivers amenities that make near-airport parking more enjoyable:
• Friendly shuttles every 5-7 minutes
• Covered, open-air and valet parking available (select locations)
• Always open
• Fast and easy check-in & check-out
• Well lit, fully-fenced
• Luggage assistance available
• Complimentary chilled water
• Complimentary USA Today until 9am, Monday-Friday
• Airport parking reservations available
• Car care services, including car washes and oil changes available in some markets
Amazing! They also have Spot Club where you can earn free stays. So if you’re a frequent traveller, you’d really be able to earn a lot of points.
Next time you need to head to the airport, see if Parking Spot is near your airport and make airport parking reservations. Be sure to follow @TheParkingSpot on Twitter and like the Parking Spot on Facebook for news and updates!