As I get older, my energy level has gone out the window. I’m tired more often and sit on the sidelines and watch my kids play vs playing with them. I’d love to have the energy to run around with my kids but it’s just not there. That’s why when I got the opportunity to review the book Fit Moms For Life, I jumped at the chance. Right on the cover of the book it says, “How to have endless energy to outplay your kids.” That’s exactly what I need!
I’ve never enjoyed exercise and junk food has always been around. That’s why I’m not one of those fit moms with energy to run and play with my kids. The idea of another diet program to try doesn’t exactly thrill me. However, Dustin Maher’s book Fit Moms For Life is not another diet program. It’s a way to transform your life.
This book is great! It walks you though nutrition, fitness and having the right mindset to get fit for life. It gives you all the tools you need to make it happen. Here’s some of the things you’ll find in this one book:
- 31 transformation stories from women like you
- How to burn 5-9 times more fat without cardio
- An eating plan and recipes for balanced meals
- One exercise that can shrink your waistline without diet changes
- A training program that burns fat while you sleep
- How to get your kids to eat healthy and move more
- The ultimate form of accountability
- The five pillars necessary for lasting success
You can get a copy of Fit Moms For Life for just $17.99 on Dustin’s Website plus get several bonuses with purchase. Buy more than one copy (to share with friends and family) and you’ll get a discount! You can also find Fit Moms For Life on Amazon.
Disclosure: I recieved the Fit Moms for Life book for review purposes, however, opinions are 100% my own.