Orlando Vacation is giving away 12 great Disney themed prizes this holiday, including a $100 gift certificate. All you need to do to enter is provide your email address. Enter here before Dec 20, 2015 for a chance to win: http://www.orlandovacation.com/12-days-giveaway/
If you are going to Orlando or to Disney World this season, they also have some amazing discounts available. You need to call in to receive them and they are only valid until the end of 2015, so you ought to scoop them up now and save a little dough for Christmas presents!
- 12% off early booking for Emerald Island, Windsor Palms, Regal Palms and Terra Verde. Book now for 2016 and receive 12% off.
- Saratoga Springs Resort – Book 4 nights and get the 5th night FREE
- $50 off vacation home bookings of 5 nights of longer
Orlando Vacation has been helping clients plan their Orlando vacation for over thirty (30) years. In fact, we have been specializing in Orlando and Walt Disney World vacation packages since 1991.
We pride ourselves in having the best trained sales staff in the industry, and we are eager to help you plan your next Orlando vacation. We offer great deals on hotels, vacation homes, and theme park tickets.
Affordable Travel is a family run business which is based in Orlando, Florida and all of our representatives are located in the Orlando area. It is this local knowledge that separates us from our competition. We are not trying to be the biggest travel company in the world, but our goal is to be the best. This is why we only provide travel discounts to guests desiring to come to Orlando.
We are a member of the Better Business Bureau in Orlando and have been since 1991. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Vice President Trey Duling at (877) 261-8028 ext 7007.
Disney World Vacation Planning Tips
The key to finding the best deal on an Orlando vacation is to do as much research as possible. Many people research for months to plan a Disney Vacation. Here are six keys you want to do to make sure you are getting the best deal:
- Make sure the company you are booking through or ordering tickets through is a reputable company. One way to do this is to make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and they should have at least an “A” rating.
- Compare prices- The internet has made this really easy. If you got the price off of a wholesaler similar to Hotels.com or Orlandovacation.com compare their prices to the hotels own website. Plan to always pay a premium for Disney World Tickets.
- Make sure you understand the cancellation policy and penalties should something come up and you are not able to make it on your vacation.
- Be aware of hidden fees or resort fees. Almost every hotel in the Orlando area charges a resort fee, and these fees are always going up.
- Plan to buy your Disney World Vacation tickets in advance. Prices go up twice a year, so it is best to lock in the lowest price today!
- Make it easy on yourself and stay near the attractions that you are going to be visiting. All three major theme parks have hotels located near them, and these hotels primarily cater to the guests of those particular parks. For example, hotels near Sea World will typically offer free shuttle services to Sea World, discounted Sea World tickets, and be more knowledgeable about Sea World than a hotel near Disney World would be.
- Plan your Disney vacation with your kids in mind…this seems like a no brainer but you would be surprised. If you have little ones that need a nap, make sure you plan to spend a couple of afternoons at your hotel so they can get a really good nap. This will save you from having cranky kids toward the end of your vacation.